VoIP gives you an affordable, state of the art Business Phone System quickly and easily.
VoIP systems are suitable for one user or many, at any location. All you need is the Internet:
- You no longer need expensive BT phone lines and PBX equipment.
- Through the power of the Internet, use our Cloud PBX from a desk phone, laptop, or mobile. From anywhere.
- Order VoIP Desk Phones and Call Plans to meet your needs. Often with free calls.
- Phones are configured with an extensive range of features. Keep your existing BT numbers or get new ones.
- They are delivered & you connect them to any Internet point. No expensive engineers required.
- Once installed, you are fully supported from the UK. Make free calls out and never miss a call in!
To find out more keep reading or select NEXT for pricing and features.
How VoIP Works
In a traditional phone system, your phone is physically connected to a piece of wire – your phone line. In an office you also need a telephone system (or PBX). This is very restrictive and expensive. Your phone number is tied to your location making it difficult and expensive for callers to always get the right person at the right place at the right time.
VoIP phone systems break the link between the phone and the phone line. Your telephone calls are sent over the Internet, hence the term Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). No more expensive inflexible phone lines!
This means that your phone system now meets the needs of your business rather than the needs of BT's wiring. You can:
- Use any device to answer and make calls: Deskphone, PC, Mobile or all three.
- Be at any location, all you need is an internet connection.
- Have any number ring at any location and keep your existing BT numbers if you wish.
- Route and transfer calls to any device at any location free of charge.
- Easily move office or set up a new office.
The IP phones connect to our large Cisco VoIP PBX which is hosted in the cloud. This provides all the features you need: Direct Dial Numbers, Extension to Extension calls, Hunt Groups, Music on Hold, Call Transfer, Voicemail etc. All you need is an Internet connection.
No matter where you are it operates as one single system.
Since our Cisco VoIP system is already set up, you don’t need to buy any expensive hardware. You can quickly and easily add new users and only pay for what you need.NEXT
Never Miss a Call
Because your calls come into the Cloud, they can be directed to any location or device. Including mobiles. So you won't miss a call, even when away from the office. If one phone or office is busy enquiries can be picked up at another.
Control Your Costs
A cloud-based system simplifies your infrastructure and reduces running costs. All you need is an Internet connection. Remove old telephones and save on line rental, equipment, maintenance costs and call charges. We fully manage your system, covered in our monthly plans. Pay on a per user basis whether in the office, on the road or at home.
Present a Professional Image
Show customers you care by making it easy to reach the right person the first time. Even if you cant pick up the call, Voicemail-to-Email sends you a message. You can pick the message up on your mobile and see the caller's number so you can call them back right away.
Work from anywhere. Office, home or on the road. Your customers still only need to dial your direct number. You get the same phone features at home and can call colleagues directly on their extension. If you are a manager you can see straight away who is available and who is on the phone.
Our system is already available in the Cloud. All you need to do is plug in the phones. Your new system can up and running in days rather than weeks - ideal if you are setting up a new office. Moving to a new premises? Take your existing numbers for free.